Chamberlain MYQ and homekit

Hello I followed the guide on how to connect a Chamberlain MYQ device to my OpenHAB 2 System and everything is working great (thank you). I wanted to take it a step further and see if I could integrate it into homeKit so I can control the door with Siri. I am struggling and cant seem to get it working.
The config below will add the device in homeKit but it doesn’t work, additionally the MYQ opener will also show up in the OpenHAB IOS app and also doesn’t work. if I remove [ “Switchable” ] and add {myq=“0”} to the end it works in the Openhab app but disappears from homeKit

Lastly when I try to issue the close or open command for the MYQ in the OpenHab IOS app with the config files below the following is logged but nothing happens.

When I send closing command
2018-12-13 00:55:04.309 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘GarageDoorShutterDummy’ received command DOWN
2018-12-13 00:55:04.332 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - GarageDoorShutterDummy changed from NULL to 100

When I send open command
2018-12-13 00:56:14.129 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘GarageDoorShutterDummy’ received command UP
2018-12-13 00:56:14.159 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - GarageDoorShutterDummy changed from 100 to 0

In homeKit when I click on the item nothing happens and nothing is logged in OpenHab

Any help would be great

Here are my items and sitemap files

Items file

Switch GarageDoorSwitch “Garage Door Open” {myq=“0”}
Contact GarageDoorContact “Garage Door [%s]” {myq=“0”}
String GarageDoorString “Garage Door [%s]” {myq=“0”}
Rollershutter GarageDoorShutterDummy “Garage Door” [ “Switchable” ]
Rollershutter GarageDoorShutter “Garage Door Open” {myq=“0”}
String GarageDoorCustomerName “Garage Door Name [%s]” {myq=“0#customerName”}
String GarageDoorDesc “Garage Door Desc [%s]” {myq=“0#desc”}
String GarageDoorOnline “Garage Door Online [%s]” {myq=“0#online”}
String GarageDoorDeviceId “Garage Door Device Id [%s]” {myq=“0#MyQDeviceId”}
String GarageDoorDeviceType “Garage Door DeviceType [%s]” {myq=“0#MyQDeviceTypeName”}
String GarageDoorSerialNumber “Garage Door SerialNumber [%s]” {myq=“0#SerialNumber”}

Sitemap file

sitemap home label=“XXX”
{
Frame label=“Foyer”
{
Switch item=FoyerSwitch
}
Frame label=“Garage”
{
Switch item=GarageDoorSwitch
Text item=GarageDoorString
Text item=GarageDoorContact