On My Way to Servo Burnout

Does anyone else hear their servos continue humming/working for a second or so after the blinds stop? I thought that maybe I had the blind shaft in the wrong position and it was trying to spin after the blinds were fully extended open/closed but even at “half” the blinds move to position, stop, while the servo buzzes/hums for a short second and then stops… When I monitor MQTT, it seems to coincide with the state status response and it seems as once I get that confirmation back, the humming stops but that maybe just a coincidence? I did originally assume that, over time, this would eventually burn out the servo but, if it isn’t actually working while being held back (blinds fully extended to open/close before the servo hits its full rotation) then I don’t think it would actually be putting any unnecessary wear on the servo? Although it is a tad bit annoying of a sound and makes you think that something isn’t quite right.

Also, When setting the blinds to “Half” they go all the way to closed and then back to half. I think I read another post about the already but can’t find it now. not a huge deal but is it necessary? It is a bit annoying for me, because if the reason above (goes to 0, hums, then back to half) So maybe this is, again, an issue strictly with my type/brand/style of blind?