Unable to flash v2 bin file

I bought 16 pre built kits from you about a year ago. I was able to get everything configured and working however the blinds would lose their connection to the OpenHab server and required a power cycle to re-connect. I pretty much gave up on using these due to some health issues and by the time I recovered I lost interest.

Today I learned there was a new code version you released that corrects this issue which renewed my interest. I tried to flash the controllers over the air however I continually got an error message saying " Update error: ERROR[4]: Not Enough Space". I found a entry in your forums with another person having the same problem and basically it said the firmware would need to be flashed manually.

I watched one of your new videos with instructions on how to accomplish this and started trying it out. I tried it on both my Mac and Windows computers and was never able to get past “Connecting”. I am really getting frustrated and need some direction on how to solve this problem.

If there is nothing you can think of for me to try would it be possible to send the Controllers back to you and have you flash them. Im really excited with your product and am looking forward to getting these working.