Update error: ERROR[4]: Not Enough Space OTA update blinds control

I’m trying to use the OTA update option for the esp8266 blinds control. I think I’ve got the correct bin file to upload, MK-BlindsControl.ino.bin. However when I try it on the /firmware upload page I get error “Update error: ERROR[4]: Not Enough Space.” Any ideas?

I had the same error, so, I had to load it with an arduino and PyFlasher.

“PyFlasher is the software we are going to use to install the firmware onto the esp8266 instead of using the arduino IDE. First we need to go to the links page and click on the link under PyFlasher to go to its latest release github page and find the latest one. At the time of recording the latest version is 3.0. If you have a mac then click on the dmg file and if you are on windows click on the exe file. It should download to your computer. Then go to your downloads folder and double click on it. Go through the installation process of the software. Once it is installed open it, if you are on mac go to launchpad and click on it. If on windows go to taskbar and search for it. This software may look a little intimidating but it is really easy. But first we need to connect the esp8266 to the computer. The first thing we are going to do is grab the arduino and put a jumper cable from RES to GND. Then grab the Blinds Control and connect all the pins to their corresponding spots so, TX to TX, RX to RX, GND to GND, and 5V to 5V. Before we continue, check to make sure the 2 pin jumper is above PGM. Now plug the usb cable from the arduino into the computer. Click on the serial port drop down and remember what devices are listed. Then click on the refresh button next to the drop down. Click on the drop down and the device that wasn’t previously on the list. If your device didn’t show up then you probably have a chinese arduino and need the CH341 Driver I will leave a link to the driver on my website it is really easy to install. Anyway next we need to choose the firmware we want to flash so click the browse button in the file browser that pops up navigate to your downloads folder and click on the MK-BlindsControlV2 bin file and click open. The next section in the software is baud rate, choose 115200. After that is Flash mode, choose Dual I/O. Lastly is erase flash, make sure that is set to yes. Great the only thing left to do is press Flash NodeMCU. You should see a bunch of red text on the screen, don’t worry about it. Just wait till it says Done. Great! Disconnect the arduino from the computer, then unplug the dupont wires in between the arduino and the device. After, take the 2 pin jumper and move it over so it is above RUN. Finally plug the device into the wall.”