wiFi.status() = 6 issue

I am using Node MCU for my project to control relays using MQTT. When I upload the program everything works fine, but its is not responding after some hours…I tried to find out the issue…Using serial monitor print …I found wifi.status = 6.
It stand for wifi disconnected. i hope it will reconnect automatically.but it is not reconnecting
Any ided what might be the reason for this issue.

Note: I used the same program earlier in some other Node Mcu its works fine. Now i change the host name and unique device id and uploaded to other MCU . I am geting the above mentioned errors.

What was the hostname and device ID drastically different than the previous MCU?

thank you,
Its different for both devices…
Actually its is working properly, sometimes I am getting this issue, that too particularly for only one device. I am having 7 Node MCU, all other are working fine.
Now I am trying to publish “status topic to say whether it is online periodicaly”

Thats good that it is working now! Yea sometimes the network does not like some esp8266 if they are changed multiple times.

Actually my board manager was updated. after that only i faced this problem…once i downgraded my board manager (esp8266 by esp8266 community) its started working fine.
Whats your idea regarding this? is there any chances like problem may arise due to some update…

Note : I am sure once i downgraded, uploaded the same program…its started working fine… I am wonder about it.

/

Hmmm, I will have to try updating.